sketentemea Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Tamil Movie The Battleship Island Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b During the Japanese colonial era, roughly 400 Korean people, who were forced onto Battleship Island ("Hashima Island") to mine for coal, attempt to a dramatic escape.
The Battleship Island was one of the most awaited Korean movies in 2017 and it did not disappoint the audience. <br/><br/>As a total stranger who did not know anything about Hashima Island and the coal mines that were operated by the Japanese during the 1940s, the movie gave me a lot information of that history, which actually made me read more how the Koreans were enslaved during Japanese occupational era. <br/><br/>The movie tells a story of 400 Korean men, women and children who were trapped and slaved to work in a coal mine with minimum facilities given. The difficulties faced by the victims and the power struggle between officials and them are shown in a very realistic nature. The three lead characters are of Hwang Jung-min, So Ji-sub and Song Joong-ki. Hwang is a a bad master who tries to immigrates to Japan but is sent to this island with his daughter. So is a gangster from Seoul who ends up in the same situation as Hwang. However, Song only appears in the movie after about half an hour of its run and completely steels the scenes afterwards. Unlike the others he being an under-cover soldier is sent to the island to rescue a so-called patriotic leader who is trapped. However, things goes in a different direction and all of them unites to rebel against the Japanese officials and flee the island by ship to return to Korea. <br/><br/>Throughout the movie we can see patriotism vs betrayal, power against the feeble and poor which is applicable for modern times as well. I personally enjoyed this movies which I recommend for those who prefers movies of this genre: history and patriotism.
I can&#39;t decide whether this was intended to be a drama or comedy, as it has equal parts of both (in the beginning), although the drama is more dramatic than the humor is funny. I also can&#39;t understand why a girl was cast as a boy who dresses like a girl (the role of Lee So-hee), unless she was just passed off as a boy in the film, but still looked more like a girl than a boy. Confusing! The characters&#39; intentions are also somewhat unclear at times. Having said this, it was still a good, enjoyable film though.<br/><br/>Some great photography and action scenes. The final battle scene during the escape is awesome!!
The heroes of this film are, in other words, selfish, but never in a venal, or ugly way. They're human, and they do what they must to face each successive challenge they're confronted with.

hindi Toy Soldier free downloadMy Partner the Ghost full movie in hindi free download mp4Tarzan in hindi downloadDirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency full movie hd 1080p download kickass moviehindi Rebecca 2 free downloadGolden Boy full movie 720p downloadUSS Indianapolis: Men of Courage sub downloadThe Magician full movie in hindi free download hd 720pSailor Moon full movie in hindi 1080p downloadthe From Dusk Till Dawn full movie in hindi free download hd

JustinJacob replied

187 weeks ago

The Battleship Island', is a famous English movie. I got a chance to watch this movie on its release itself. I enjoyed watching it. And now, I got another chance to watch it again. photo editing services near me Thanks to you for sharing it here.
Please log in to post a reply.